Terms and Conditions
Consent to the use of personal data in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679.
HYPERLEAN S.R.L. based in Via Giuseppe Verdi, 4, 60122 Ancona (AN) – Italy as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to art. 4 of EU 2016/679 Regulation informs you that, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation, will process your personal data1 manually and / or with the support of electronic means for the purposes indicated below.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed for purposes related to the execution of the contract, including any pre-contractual phase to allow an effective management of relationships and, precisely, for the:
- Fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations;
- Order management and invoices (supplier administration, contract administration, invoice delivery orders)
- Management of contentious (contractual breaches, warnings, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, judicial disputes)
Your data may be used for sending commercial and / or promotional communications relating to similar products and services to those already object of the contractual relationship, except for your dissent.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes and market research.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to process contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage mutual business relations.
Your personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
Sending commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship is based on the legitimate interest of the Owner.
Recipients of the data
a) Your data may also be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to those appointed within our company to process your personal data especially the employees of the accountability / secretary office, to the employees of the sales and technical departments, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us to fulfil administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary execution of our business activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes connected to the fulfillment of legal obligations or the persons entitled to access it by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, community regulations;
c) Banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforesaid data is necessary for the performance of our company activity in relation to the performance of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
d) Suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and all those services functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described above and to fulfill the obligations established by law.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations. However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in that case, the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 of GDPR 679/16.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to your personal dataand the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to data erasure (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party withdraws the consent to the data processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to continue with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject.
Where the data controller has made the personal data public, it shall take all reasonable steps in order to delete them and he must inform third parties which are processing such data, that a data subject requests them to erase any link, copy or reproduction of that personal data.
d) Right to data processing limitation in case that:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal, and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead the limitation of the use;
- even if the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or to defend a right in the court;
- the interested party opposed the processing, awaiting the verification of the existing prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Authority, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the competent Supervisory Authority and operating according to your Office (for example, for Italian client: Privacy Authority website it).
f) Right to the portability of the data of the interested party or the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and readable electronic format, personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and eventually transmitted to another data controller, whether the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by electronic means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one data controller to another.
g) Right to objectat any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, especially where:
- the processing is carried out based on the legitimate interests of the owner, after having clarified the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw the consentat any time; the data, if not based on another legal basis (including, fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract) shall be deleted by the holder.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any constraint and it is free.
Procedure for the exercise of any right
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter to: HYPERLEAN S.R.L., Via Giuseppe Verdi, 4, 60122 Ancona (AN) Italy;
- a certified e-mail at: email@example.com
The data controller is HYPERLEAN S.R.L. located in Via Giuseppe Verdi, 4, 60122 Ancona (AN) Italy. VAT: IT02489180428, ph. +39 342 7670860, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Further aims of the treatment
Subject to its specific and distinct consent, your personal data may also be processed for each of the following purposes:
- sending by e-mail, post, sms, telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial and / or promotional communications or advertising material on products or services provided by our company or for quality satisfaction survey.
- transmission of your data to third parties that we personally choose and whose names can be asked to the Data Controller in order to carry out activities of an informative, commercial, advertising and promotional even sending communications through IT or paper.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA NECESSARY FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CONTRACTUAL REPORT AND MANAGEMENT OF THE SERVICE
Having read the above information, I give the consent to the processing of categories of personal data necessary for the management of the contractual relationship and management of the service by the Data Controller.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
Having read the above information, I give the consent to the processing of personal data [and specific categories of data] by Hyperlean srl for the purposes of direct marketing managed by the Data Controller in order to carry out activities with informative, commercial, advertising, promotional nature even sending communications through the use of computer or paper means.
1 For personal data processing we denote any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.