Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data
The company HYPERLEAN S.R.L. with headquarters in Via Giuseppe Verdi, 4 ANCONA (Italy) as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation, which will process your personal data manually and/or with the support of IT means for the purposes indicated below.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data provided by you will be processed for purposes related to the execution of the contract, including any pre-contractual phase to allow effective management of relationships and, precisely, to
- Fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations
- Order and invoice management (supplier administration, contract administration, orders, invoice arrivals)
- Dispute management (contractual breaches, warnings, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, judicial disputes)
Your data may be used to send commercial and/or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those which are the subject of the existing contractual relationship, unless you disagree.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical and market research purposes.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to execute contracts and other related obligations, as well as correctly manage mutual commercial relationships.
Your personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request.
The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those which are the subject of the existing contractual relationship takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Recipients of the data
Destinatari dei dati
- Furthermore, your data may be communicated to third parties, for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes set out above and in particular to the subjects appointed within our company to process your data. data and in particular to the employees of the administration/secretariat office, to the employees of the commercial and technical systems office, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for the processing connected to the fulfillment of the administrative, accounting and management obligations linked to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
- To public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations or to subjects entitled to access them pursuant to provisions of law, regulations, community legislation;
- Banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of our company’s activity in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- Suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and systems and of all services functionally connected and necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the Contract.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes illustrated above and to fulfill the obligations established by law.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organisations.
However, we reserve the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by the art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that regarding the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
- a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
- b) Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
- c) Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party withdraws consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject.
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other data controllers who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
- d) Right to limit processing in the event that:
- the interested party contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and instead requests that their use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs them for the purposes of the processing, the personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party has objected to the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller over those of the interested party.
- e) Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Supervisory Authority of reference competent and operating based on your office (for example, in the case of a customer Italian: Privacy Authority, website it
- f) Right to portability of the data subject’s data or the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
- g) Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the event that:
- the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner, after clarification of the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the interested party and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or is based on the explicit consent of the interested party.
- i) Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, where they are not based on another legal basis (including fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract) must be deleted by the owner.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free.
Methods of exercising rights
The interested party may exercise the rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter with return receipt to: HYPERLEAN S.R.L., Via Giuseppe Verdi, 4 – 60122 ANCONA (Italy);
a PEC – firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is HYPERLEAN S.R.L. with headquarters in Via Giuseppe Verdi, 4, 60122 Ancona (AN) Italy. C.F and P.I. IT02489180428, tel. 342 7670860, e-mail email@example.com
Further purposes of the processing
Subject to your specific and distinct consent, your personal data may also be processed for each of the following purposes:
- sending via e-mail, post, sms, telephone contacts, newsletters, of commercial and/or promotional communications or advertising material on products or services provided by our company or to detect the degree of satisfaction with their quality.
- transmission of your data to third parties specifically authorized and knowable by us by contacting the Data Controller reported in the information in order to carry out informative, commercial, advertising and promotional activities also by sending communications through the use of IT means or paper.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA NECESSARY FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF THE SERVICE
Having read the above information, I consent to the processing of categories of personal data necessary for the management of the contractual relationship and management of the service by the Data Controller.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
Having read the above information, I consent to the processing of personal data [and particular categories of data] by Hyperlean srl for direct marketing purposes by the data controller in order to carry out informational, commercial, advertising, promotional also with the sending of communications through the use of IT or paper means.
The Data Controller
 By processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring , storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or the destruction.